Borderzine.com is a web magazine dedicated to preparing young bilingual multimedia journalists for Jobs in 21st Century news media. It is a Project of the Department of Communication and Sam Donaldson Center at the University of Texas at El Paso.
Borderzine.com provides Latino students with a competitive edge to enter the news industry, and engages newsroom editors and top management in the process of helping to develop future newsroom talent leading to a more diverse news force.
Donate now and your tax-deductible gift will help to:
- Maintain the operation of Borderzine.com to provide opportunities for Latino students to publish multimedia stories and build a portfolio.
- Outreach to media recruiters and top management.
- Provide resources for journalism students to obtain and attend internships all over the country.
- Provide advice and help on career development.
- Engage in partnerships with Hispanic serving colleges and universities.
- Provide multimedia training for journalism instructors.
- Recruit professional journalism mentors.
Donations can be sent to
Kelly Hall, 7th Fl.
500 W. University Ave.
El Paso, TX 79968-0524
Make check payable to “UTEP” and specify Borderzine.com in memo line.
Or made electronically through PayPal. Please click on the button below and then you will be directed through the Paypal donation process.
For additional information on donations contact Borderzine.com director Zita Arocha at firstname.lastname@example.org. 915-747-8798