Your donations will support our mission to bring greater diversity to media by helping multicultural journalism students gain the skills and networking they need to be competitive in the media industry and bring a unique perspective to covering our communities.
Join us now and your tax-deductible gift will:
● Maintain the operation of Borderzine.com to provide opportunities for Latino students
● Engage newsroom editors and top management to develop future newsroom talent
● Provide resources for journalism students to obtain and attend internships
● Provide advice and help on career development
● Engage in partnerships with Hispanic-serving colleges and universities
● Provide specialized training for journalism instructors at Hispanic-serving institutions
● Recruit professional journalism mentors
Donations may be mailed to
UTEP University Development
Kelly Hall, 7th Fl.
500 W. University Ave.
El Paso, TX 79968-0524
Make check payable to “UTEP” and specify Borderzine.com in memo line.
Or made electronically through the University of Texas at El Paso’s donor site at the following link:
Giving at the corporate sponsor level can support Borderzine’s mission of promoting diversity in media by underwriting our programs for critical newsroom training and competitive new media skills for communication students at Hispanic-serving schools.
Borderzine offers sponsorship spots on our website and our email-newsletter. We are happy to customize a sponsorship package that meets your company or organization needs.
If you are interested in becoming a corporate sponsor, please contact Kate Gannon, digital content manager, at email@example.com
Are you interested in diversifying your newsroom by offering an internship to our qualified and skilled Borderzine students? please contact Zita Arocha, Borderzine director, at firstname.lastname@example.org