Give to Borderzine
Help support our mission to bring greater diversity to news media by helping multicultural journalism students gain the skills and networking they need to be competitive in the media industry.
Join us now and your tax-deductible gift will help us:
● Provide opportunities for Latino students to gain newsroom experience and showcase their work on Borderzine.com
● Engage newsroom editors and top management to help develop future newsroom talent
● Provide resources to support journalism students through professional internships
● Provide advice and help on career development
● Engage in partnerships with Hispanic-serving colleges and universities
● Provide specialized training for journalism instructors at Hispanic-serving institutions
● Recruit professional journalism mentors
Donations may be made through the University of Texas at El Paso’s donor site at the following link:
Or mailed to:
UTEP University Development
Kelly Hall, 7th Fl.
500 W. University Ave.
El Paso, TX 79968-0524
Make check payable to “UTEP” and specify Borderzine.com in memo line.
For more information on donations or sponsorships, contact Borderzine.com director Zita Arocha at email@example.com. 915-747-8798
Become a Sponsor
Giving at the corporate sponsor level can support Borderzine’s mission of promoting diversity in media by underwriting our programs for critical newsroom training and competitive new media skills for communication students at Hispanic-serving schools.
Borderzine offers sponsorship spots on our website and our email-newsletter. We are happy to customize a sponsorship package that meets your company or organization needs.
If you are interested in becoming a corporate sponsor, please contact Kate Gannon, digital content manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Recruiters, partner with us
Are you interested in diversifying your newsroom by offering internships to our qualified and skilled Borderzine students? Please contact Zita Arocha, Borderzine director, at email@example.com